- ApexCLE Online CLE - Chicago Daily Bulletin Ad 2013
- 2013 Early Discount Package Now Available
- ApexCLE Online continuing legal education now on YouTube.com
- CLE Presenter Inquiries
- Technical Questions?
- Ethics and Professionalism Resources and Links
- Illinois CLE Professionalism Survey
- ApexCLE online continuing legal education now on Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and YouTube
- ApexCLE Online CLE - now in the Chicago Daily Law Bulleting Spring 2013 CLE Guide
- No Validation Code required
Illinois MCLE and National CLE Program Presenter Information
Micki Moran is the founding partner of The Child & Family Law Center of the North Shore. She dedicates her practice to children and families who need effective and capable legal advice and representation. Her areas of experience include special education, school discipline, juvenile justice, mental health and complex child custody matters. Micki was the attorney in T.H. v. Palatine case( autism).She founded this law practice on the philosophy that children and their families often require a multi-disciplinary approach to intervention. She has extensive litigation experience in a variety of forums. Micki volunteers as a board member to other agencies committed to children's legal issues and is on the adjunct faculty of Loyola Law School. Under her direction, the office has developed a network of professionals who collaborate with our staff to address the often complex needs of children and families. The staff that she has brought together understands that legal advocacy is only one component of an effective intervention strategy. She is admitted in Illinois and Ohio.
This program discusses special education law with regards to federal statutes and regulations. This program takes an in depth look at IDEA, FAPE, LRE, student discipline and more.
1950 Sheridan Road, Suite 201
Highland Park , IL 60035