- ApexCLE Online CLE - Chicago Daily Bulletin Ad 2013
- 2013 Early Discount Package Now Available
- ApexCLE Online continuing legal education now on YouTube.com
- CLE Presenter Inquiries
- Technical Questions?
- Ethics and Professionalism Resources and Links
- Illinois CLE Professionalism Survey
- ApexCLE online continuing legal education now on Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and YouTube
- ApexCLE Online CLE - now in the Chicago Daily Law Bulleting Spring 2013 CLE Guide
- No Validation Code required
Illinois MCLE and National CLE Program Presenter Information
Kenneth Anspach is a principal attorney for the Anspach Law Office in Chicago, Illinois. He concentrates in the area of civil litigation, with a focus on environmental law and insurance coverage. He is the Co-Chair of the Insurance Subcommittee of the Environmental Litigation Committee of the Section on Litigation of the American Bar Association, the Co-Chair of the Environmental Subcommittee of the Insurance Coverage Litigation Committee of the Section on Litigation of the American Bar Association, and the past Chair of the Civil Practice Committee of the Chicago Bar Association. He is also a mediator for the Chancery Division of the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois. His website is located at www.anspachlawoffice.com. He may be reached at (312) 407-7888 or email@example.com.
The course materials will provide the attendee with the knowledge and tools necessary to identify the current legal trends with respect to these issues. The course materials are designed to provide the attendee with current law, impending issues and future trends that can be applied in practical situations.
This material provides an in-depth examination of the process and procedure in the insurers’ duty to settle. This program addresses the questions, what is the duty to settle that is applicable to insurance companies? What is the nature of the duty and how does it arise? Or how might it apply in environmental cases?
111 W. Washington St. Suite 1625
Chicago , IL 60602