2020 Nebraska 10-hour Complete Discount Online CLE Package $78, with 2-hours Ethics/Professionalism
May 27, 2020
*** COVID-19 Updates ***
The Nebraska Supreme Court has issued an order temporarily removing the limit to distance learning courses. Attorneys can complete up to 10 credits of distance learning for all CLE requirements for the reporting period ending December 31, 2020.
This package has courses approved by the Nebraska CLE Board and satisfies your 2020 Nebraska 10-hour CLE requirement, including 2 ethics and/or professionalism requirements.
Courses in Package:
- Some Common and Uncommon Problems in Real Estate Transactions
- CSR and Compliance
- Five Effective and Ethical Ways to Begin Developing Business for Your Law Practice
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Discover, Decode and Defeat Bias for a More Diverse Profession
- Enforcement and Collection of Civil Judgments
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: How to Avoid the Legal Malpractice Case
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Mental Health and Substance Abuse: Tips and Skills to Avoid Professional Liability
What are the Nebraska's CLE Requirements, see the Nebraska CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.