2020 North Carolina COMPLETE 12-Hr Online CLE Package $98, with 2-Hrs Eth/Prof | Instant Certificate
May 06, 2020
*** COVID-19 Update***
On Monday, April 27, 2020, the North Carolina State Bar Continuing Legal Education issued the following statement: "Effective this year, lawyers may take all of their CLE hours on-demand". The North Carolina State Bar has eliminated the 6-hour cap for on-demand programs for the reporting year ending December 31, 2020.
Our $98 discount package has courses approved by the North Carolina Board of Continuing Legal Education and satisfies your 2020 North Carolina 12-hour CLE requirement, including 2 ethics and/or professionalism/substance abuse requirements. This package is for the reporting period ending December 31, 2020.
Courses in Package:
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Interviewing an Adversary's Former Employees: The Ax to Grind and the Ax to Avoid
- Tactical Use of Opening Statements
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- The United States’ Family Based Immigration Visa Petition Process for Foreign Nationals
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Avoiding Professional and Ethical Problems Caused by Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Discover, Decode and Defeat Bias for a More Diverse Profession
- Post-Conviction Basics
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- The Attorney’s Professional Liability Policy: Tools and Techniques to Protect Your Coverage
- Plain Language Estate Planning: How to Explain Estate Planning Principles and Documents to Your Client
- Judicially Created Exceptions to Free Expression
What are the North Carolina's CLE Requirements, see the North Carolina CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.
Continuing Legal Education