2020 Pennsylvania COMPLETE 15-Hr Online Discount Pkg | $98, with 2 Ethics/Prof | Instant Certificate
May 06, 2020
*** COVID-19 Update ***
On April 15, 2020, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania issued a Court Order temporarily waiving the six (6) hour limitation on distance learning credits for 2020 compliance deadlines. Attorneys in Pennsylvania may now complete all 12 hours of their 2020 CLE requirements though approved distance learning activities.
Our online package has courses approved by the Pennsylvania CLE Board and satisfies your 2020 Pennsylvania 12-hour CLE requirement, including 2 ethics and/or professionalism requirements. This package is for the reporting period ending December 31, 2020. Do you need only a few courses to complete your compliance, then be sure to browse and purchase any of our other approved courses.
Courses in Package:
- Pitfalls and Perils of Trusts and Estates
- Some Common and Uncommon Problems in Real Estate Transactions
- Litigating Temporary Restraining Orders and Preliminary Injunctions and Handling the Business Emergency They Represent
- The Insurer's Duty To Defend An Insured Under A Commercial General Liability Policy: An Examination of The Policy’s Grant of Coverage
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- Fundamentals of Prosecuting Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Avoiding Professional and Ethical Problems Caused by Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: The Scope of the Attorney Client Privilege - Landmines, Waiver and Destruction of the Privilege
- Post-Conviction Basics
- The Supreme Court of the United States
What are the Pennsylvania's CLE Requirements, see the Pennsylvania CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.
Continuing Legal Education