2020 Tennessee COMPLETE 15-Hr Online Discount Pkg | $98, with 3-Hr Ethics/Prof | Instant Certificate
May 06, 2020
*** COVID-19 Updates ***
On March 27, 2020, the Tennessee Supreme Court entered an order allowing attorneys to use unlimited online hours to establish their compliance for the 2020 compliance year ending December 31, 2020. Effective this year, lawyers may take all of their CLE hours on-demand.
Our $98 package has courses approved by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and satisfies your 2020 Tennessee 15-hour CLE requirement, including 3 ethics and/or professionalism/substance abuse requirements. This package is for the reporting period ending December 31, 2020.
Courses in package:
- CSR and Compliance
- Five Effective and Ethical Ways to Begin Developing Business for Your Law Practice
- Products Liability, Elements of Strict Liability, Common Defenses, and Settlement Considerations - Plaintiff's Perspective Update
- Tactical Use of Opening Statements
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- Fundamentals of Prosecuting Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Avoiding Professional and Ethical Problems Caused by Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Discover, Decode and Defeat Bias for a More Diverse Profession
- Enforcement and Collection of Civil Judgments
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Complying with the Model Rules of Professional Conduct while Utilizing Emerging Technology in a Law Practice
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- Understanding Public Construction Surety Bonds
What are the Tennessee's CLE Requirements, see the Tennessee CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.