NEW 2020 Alaska 12-hour CLE Online Package - $58 | Instant Certificate
Jan 08, 2020
This online CLE package has courses that qualify for credit by the Alaska Bar Association and satisfies your 2020 Alaska 12-hour online CLE self-study requirement, including 3-hours ethics and/or professionalism. This package is for the reporting period ending December 31, 2020.
Courses in package:
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: The Scope of the Attorney Client Privilege - Landmines, Waiver, and Destruction of the Privilege
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: How to Avoid the Legal Malpractice Case
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Discover, Decode and Defeat Bias for a More Diverse Profession
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- Five Effective and Ethical Ways to Begin Developing Business for Your Law Practice
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- Handling IRS Collection Cases and Resolving IRS Problems
- Tactical Use of Opening Statements
- Tips and Techniques for Writing Persuasive, Powerful and Practical Legal Briefs
- Risk Exposure for Businesses and Insurance Coverage Available for Cyber Liability
What are the Alaska's CLE Requirements, see the Alaska CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.
Continuing Legal Education