2021 Oregon 15-Hr Discount Online CLE with Ethics
Mar 23, 2020
This new 2021 Oregon online CLE package has courses approved by the Oregon State Bar and satisfies 15-hours toward your 45-hours Oregon online CLE self-study requirement.
This package includes 3.5-hours ethics, 1-hour substance abuse/mental health, and 1-hour access to justice for the reporting period ending January 31, 2021. Check out our package and/or individual courses today!
Courses in Package
- Some Common and Uncommon Problems in Real Estate Transactions
- CSR and Compliance
- Five Effective and Ethical Ways to Begin Developing Business for Your Law Practice
- Products Liability, Elements of Strict Liability, Common Defenses, and Settlement Considerations - Plaintiff's Perspective Update
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Avoiding Professional and Ethical Problems Caused by Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Discover, Decode and Defeat Bias for a More Diverse Profession
- Enforcement and Collection of Civil Judgments
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: How to Avoid the Legal Malpractice Case
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Complying with the Model Rules of Professional Conduct while Utilizing Emerging Technology in a Law Practice
- Tips and Techniques for Writing Persuasive, Powerful and Practical Legal Briefs
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Understanding the Benefits and Challenges of Arbitration v. Litigation in Order to Maximize Your Potential for Success
What are the Oregon's CLE Requirements, see the Oregon CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.
Continuing Legal Education