New for North Carolina -2020 CLE Package Available $74 | Instant Certificate
Jan 28, 2020
Welcome North Carolina attorneys. ApexCLE is now offering courses approved by the North Carolina Board of Continuing Legal Education.
This $74 package satisfies your 2020 North Carolina 6-hour online CLE self-study requirement, including 2 ethics and/or professionalism/substance abuse requirements. This package is for the reporting period ending December 31, 2020. Don't forget to check out our catalog of courses approved for North Carolina CLE credit.
Courses in package:
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Avoiding Professional and Ethical Problems Caused by Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Discover, Decode and Defeat Bias for a More Diverse Profession
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Interviewing an Adversary's Former Employees: The Ax to Grind and the Ax to Avoid
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- Judicially Created Exceptions to Free Expression
- Post-Conviction Basics
What are the North Carolina's CLE Requirements, see the North Carolina CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.
Continuing Legal Education