North Dakota Attorneys - Deadline is just around the corner
Jan 09, 2020
Calling all North Dakota attorneys. The reporting deadline of June 30, 2020 is coming up fast. You can complete your 15-hours of online CLE in one-click. ApexCLE has a package for you that will satisfy your 15-hours online CLE.
This 2020 North Dakota 15-hours package at $68 provides an instant Certificate of Attendance. These courses have been approved by the State Bar Association of North Dakota for 15-hours of online credit, including 3-hours of professional responsibility.
Courses in package:
- Advance Planning in Litigation
- CSR and Compliance
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- Discharging Federal Taxes in Bankruptcy
- Enforcement and Collection of Civil Judgments
- Five Effective and Ethical Ways to Begin Developing Business in Your Law Practice
- Fundamentals of Prosecuting Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Post-Conviction Basics
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Avoiding Professional and Ethical Problems Caused by Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Avoiding Sanctions and Exceptional Case determination in Patent Litigation in the Wake of Octane Fitness
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: How to Avoid the Legal Malpractice Case
- Some Common and Uncommon Problems in Real Estate Transactions
- The Supreme Court of the United States
What are the North Dakota's CLE Requirements, see the North Dakota CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.
Continuing Legal Education