NEW 2020 UTAH 12-HOUR DISCOUNT PACKAGE $62
Nov 04, 2019
The courses in this self-study package are approved by the Utah State Board of CLE, and includes 3.5-hours of ethics/professionalism. This package is for the reporting period ending June 30, 2020.
Courses in packages:
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: Avoiding Professional and Ethical Problems Caused by Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: How to Avoid the Legal Malpractice Case
- Professionalism/Ethics Series: The Scope of the Attorney Client Privilege - Landmines, Waiver and Destruction of the Privilege
- Defending Against Copyright Trolls
- Discharging Federal Taxes in Bankruptcy
- Five Effective and Ethical Ways to Begin Developing Business for Your Law Practice
- Fundamentals of Prosecuting Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Cases
- Post-Conviction Basics
- Some Common and Uncommon Problems in Real Estate Transactions
- The Supreme Court of the United States
What are the Utah's CLE Requirements, see the Utah CLE requirements page for your state’s continuing legal education requirements.